Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby's First Wedding Reception

I'm a very social person...I don't know if you know that about me...but I am.

And summers are GREAT because they are full of weddings!  Beautiful fun glorious weddings!

One of my friends (and daughter in one of my favorite families) got married in Washington, D.C. and then had a reception out here.  I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to make it once I found out that I was going to have to have surgery but luckily I was feeling good enough to socialize out of the house by the 27th.

After dropping my mother off at the airport so she could FINALLY get home and stay awhile (hopefully), we headed to the reception.

The only pictures that I felt like taking were from my cell phone...the make some other members of this family jealous that they hadn't gotten to meet my little man.

Two seconds after this picture, little man spat up for the first time on a non-family member.  I hope that Kevin felt honored.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. So I read all the way down to the picture before I realized you were talking about my family. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete