Monday, June 10, 2013

Pillow Hogs :UPDATED

Some people have asked about how the digs are adjusting to having the new baby in the house.
The answer?

Pippen...indifferent.
Untitled
 

He has more of a room mate relationship with us anyway. Seriously, he lives with us and will usually just do his own thing. Sometimes he will cuddle with me...like if I'm sleeping and he is cold...that's about it. So he isn't jealous of the baby or...care at all. He only cared about when I had surgery and he tried to cuddle on my incisions the next day and I punched him.

How does Bambi feel about the baby?
Protective.

June12013 008

I wasn't expecting that from her. I was expecting jealous but no. She is convinced that someone is going to come into the house and steal her new baby.

She freaked out when my mom took Zach to see Lou next store. She freaked out when we took him outside for pictures. When someone knocks on the door she barks WAY more than she use to, to warn us that someone is coming to steal her baby. It's a welcome surprise in Bambi...even if sometimes a little annoying.
But they both love all the baby stuff we "bought them".

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Updated June 11th
What is this?  What is he even doing?  Is he spooning the Boppy?
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment