Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September BBQ

We had a BBQ at my grandparents' house as a send off for Daniel.  Our family decided that since this could be the last time that we were all together for about 3 years, or who knows, we should get a family picture taken.  They decided that it would be easiest if I was the photographer.  Fair enough...good thing I had a remote control.

October12012 025a

I was trying to set up this photo and I told everyone to scoot closer and my dad wasn't listening...so Markus is helping him.  And Daniel decided that by "scoot closer" I meant, "lean in like a creep".

October12012 053a

I also took some pictures of everyone having fun with each other.

October12012 109a

October12012 157a

October12012 167a

Aaron decided that he was going to get me back for all the times that I "photo bomb" him.  I love how demonic he looks here.
October12012 181a

It was also Markus' birthday so we also took the time to sing to him and present him with fire on a confectionery...because we love him.

Untitled

Untitled

Happy Birthday Markus!!  And good riddance Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment