Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New (to Us) SUV

Aaron had a co-worker who was trying to sell his Montero Sport.  This guy had 3 kids and their car seats don't all fit inside of this 5 seater so it was time to trade up to a mini van.

Aaron has been looking at different SUVs for awhile.  We needed one.  For all of the home improvements that we've done.  For transporting the dogs better on our trips down to Provo.  For a second car to encourage me to try driving again.

I told him that it was his choice to make and I would try to back him up on it.  I didn't think we were ready for a second car...but he is a big boy and I trust him to make important decisions.

So we got it.

October192012 020

October192012 021

I'm sure that we will get a lot of use out of it and that it will be worth having. And I'm glad that Aaron is happy with it.

Plus, when you fold down the backseats, there is enough room for a mattress...if you know what I mean....

CAMPING TRIPS!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! SUVs are super handy. I've been reading your posts, but haven't had a chance to comment much. I'm glad you're posting again!

    ReplyDelete