Saturday, September 1, 2012

Getting Comfy

Aaron is....really nice.

Almost to a fault.

He is especially nice to the dogs...which is sometimes a problem. 

Untitled

Mostly at night time when he asks me to "scoot over a bit" and I'm on the edge of the bed.  I look over and Pippen or Bambi is right up against him on the opposite side taking up about 50% of the bed.

Aaron just doesn't know how to say, "Ummm...this isn't cool."
Untitled

That is dog butt in his face. Does he ask her to move? No.

Don't worry.  After I took the picture, I told her to get off of him.  Luckily he doesn't let everybody do this.  Just dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i can totally picture how that whole thing went down. Good thing you know how to keep those dogs in line :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, it is like when Bambi moved in and was like, "I'm going to hump Aaron cuz I'm the boss." And I was like, "Ummm....no. Only I do that in this house." and smacked her on the butt.

      Because...I'm THE BOSS!!

      Delete