Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fremont, California: Last Day

After the wedding, we went back to Aaron's parent's house and I BARFED.  There was a bad flu going around the preschool at the time...so...yeah, I got it.

I ended up missing church on Sunday which was a HUGE bummer because I have a lot of people in Aaron's home ward that I like visiting with and talking to.  And I was missing a very important baby blessing!!!  ARG!!  But it's okay, I get to see them at Christmas...so I can try and be patient.

Monday I was feeling a little bit better and it was our last day in town.  We were actually staying until Monday afternoon so we had some time to kill.

We decided that since I missed seeing a mission on Friday, we would go to another mission that was closer by.
Untitled

Inside the main church building was...a church.  You know...with pews and a stage area and pictures and statues of Jesus.
Untitled

Another building attached to it that used to be a type of school/extra church building was now a museum area that had artifacts from the Indians that used to live in the area and how the missions were used to teach them about Christ and help their communities.

September222012 (22)a

September222012 (24)

September222012 (52)

Everywhere I go, there has to be wildlife.

September222012 (60)

September222012 (66)

September222012 (73)

And it is an Anderson (or rather...my mother's) tradition to go where the dead bodies are.

Untitled

September222012 (76)

September222012 (96)

Untitled

Because Aaron and I are hardcore tourists.  We couldn't be in California and not be tourists...even for a couple hours while we waited for our flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment