Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random Announcement About Picture Quality

Announcement Announcement!!

For the past 3 years, I've been mostly using my DSLR for the photos on this blog!  It has been great because I've had a ton of great images to put on my blog for you guys to look at.

But....they are in RAW files and that means that I have to spend tons of time editing them instead of just posting them up here for you guys.

AND now that blogger is being a turd and not letting me have any picture storage/upload space, it means that I have to EDIT the pictures that I'm going to use and then UPLOAD them to flickr and individually ADD each HTML code to the blog to get images to you.

I've also had an increase in the amount of actual photography work that needs my editing attention.

So I'm getting a bit burnt out.

As a result, you are going to start getting more blog posts that you've gotten in the last couple months and lower quality images!  YEAH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your shots always look good, regardless of file quality. I hate when photo work piles up. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesome Mo!! And I will take that compliment and run with it because I respect you photographically (and in other ways!)!!

      Delete