Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises & the Passage of Time

On Saturday, the day after day camp, Aaron and I headed to the IMAX in Sandy to watch The Dark Knight Rises.

We bought the tickets a month ago to ensure that we had a seat at the IMAX for opening weekend.  After what happened in Colorado....I didn't feel like going.  Not because I didn't feel safe but because it felt kind of disrespectful in a way.

But we meet up with Clarise, Geoffrey, and Andy (and Alyssa (Geoff's sister) and Joseph, her boyfriend).   The really insane thing was that 4 years ago, Clarise, Geoffrey, Andy, Aaron and I all went to this same IMAX to watch The Dark Knight in its opening weekend.

No pictures of that day...only memories.

It was so weird to look at all of us 4 years later.  So much has changed and yet we are all still really good friends.  We have been through so much together in the passed 4 and a half years that we have all been friends.  LOOOOOOOVVE     IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Anyway, yes movie.  It was really good and I will probably watch it again when it goes to the dollar theater.  I tried to get a group picture and this is what I got.

These people are animals.
July212012 161

Aaron got in a picture with me.  What a nice guy.  You can kind of see the IMAX theater behind us.  I should have taken a picture of one of the posters or something...hindsight. 
July212012 162

Aaron gets a kiss for being awesome.
July212012 164

Andy called these Mammary clouds or something...because he said that is what they are called because they look like boobs.  I'm just going to go ahead and trust him on that one. 
July212012 160

After the movie, we went to Joe's Crab Shack for a celebratory lunch.
July212012 159

July212012 158

July212012 157

July212012 156

July212012 154

Here's to another 4 years together!!!  My wonderful best friends!  We can start a new tradition with
THE HOBBIT.

2 comments:

  1. I love how quirky you all are. It's so fun to see such great friendships that last for so long. There IS hope in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all crazy quirky, aren't we? It is magical how people find each other.

    ReplyDelete