Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ohio: Carillion Park

 We headed back home on the 1st but we didn't have to be at the airport till 3:30pm and we had to be out of the hotel by 11am.  What were we going to do for 4 hours?

MORE SITE SEEING!!!!



We headed to Carillon Park which has a small museum of artifacts from Ohio and then a small town outside of what life was like in Ohio a hundred + years ago.

Apparently this is what is interesting to Aaron.  It's okay....I still love him.  Especially his nerdiness.

Ohio was apparently where pop tabs were invented!  Making it possible to open cans without a can opener!

I don't know why but they had a million cash registers....but I don't know if Ohio was the place of its invention.

Back to the OBSESSION with the Wright brothers.  Poor Ohio....it really wishes that it had Kitty Hawk in it.

Civil War artifacts....check out the crutch made out of wood.  That looks pretty legit.

Civil war lady clothes!

After all the artifacts we moved outside to mess around.  Boy....was it hot outside.  Aaron and I both agreed that this would be a wonderful place to visit in the spring time....but in the summer....it feels like death.

Locust Grove School House

I'm ready to go back to school.

Most ghetto chandelier.  What is that?  A tin can octopus?

I love how they try to make it look like people live there but they just left for a moment.


Outside of this rich person's house....look at that stud pose!


Check out my sexy poses!

Oh yeah, work it girl!



Aaron did such a good job of trying to get pictures of me.  I love that you can tell that I went on this vacation too!


I love playing around with those bodies.  One of my favorite parts of this trip was how many of these I was finding.

This is the very reason why photoshop was invented.

Giant clock....I don't know why....but GIANT CLOCK!

This is the original Wright Flyer 3.

Pretty cool for this little museum and pretty cool for us to look at.  I love being close to history.

This is just me playing around in this tunnel.  Nothing historical about this....just me being me.

And that was the end of our trip to Ohio.  The Birth Place of Flight.

We saw a ton of fun stuff and we got the most out of the trip that we could.  I guess for a summer vacation, it was pretty baller.  Not Mexico but still pretty awesome.

P.S.  The trip really ended with me eating Astronaut Ice Cream on the airplane but doesn't the picture of the hat statue make a better ending picture?




Yeah....the statue was totally the best way to end this post....but oh well, there is always me....keeping it classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment