Friday, June 1, 2012

A Year of Blogging!

It has been an entire year since I started this blog!  So much stuff has happened in the last year!  I love looking back at all 165 blog posts(!) and seeing all the fun that we have had in the last year.

A trip to Mexico, California, Texas, California again!!  A wedding!  A couple's getaway to Eden!  Scout day camp! Tons of posts about scouting!  Working on the roof!  Working on the flower bed!  Leo's baby blessing all the way to Leo's first birthday! 4th of July party!  Thanksgiving with Aaron's family here! 3rd Annual Songkran Party!

I have loved this year and I can't wait to have another year of recorded memories!!  I'm excited to see what this next year of blogging will hold!

Thanks to all the people who read along with our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment