Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Second Greatest Love

I have a new camera in my arsenal and I'm so unbelievable excited about it.

I got the Canon 7D.

It has taken me a year to save up all of my pennies and even then, it was a REALLY long conversation with Aaron about whether or not it was a good idea.

But let's see. In the over 2 years of having my first Digital SLR: I've taken several photography courses to hone my skills. I've had paying jobs that have paid back all of the money that I spent on the Canon Rebel. I've offered my services to my Church to get pictures of the children on holidays. I've taking amazing vacation photos and I've loved every minute of it.

Will this camera be worth the money that we dropped on it?

Heck yes.

I can't wait to take this camera on adventures with Aaron and I! I can't wait to have photo shoots with my friends! I can't wait for improving my skill even more with years and years of practice!

Get ready for some hot photo action coming up!! Because I'm sure that this whole weekend, I won't be able to put it down.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I'm so jealous, but I can't wait to see what incredible pictures you get with this puppy! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I had more models up here to play with! But alas, I will have to find new people to torture....or maybe just my dogs.

    ReplyDelete