Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Photo Sunday!

On Sunday, Aaron and I got to head down to Salt Lake to see some friends! I've been planning on taking pictures of this little one for so long! I'm really happy that I got the chance to finally do it!
Oh...this isn't the little one. This is Aaron.
He is such a hunk! Seriously people...I can't get enough of looking at this boy. His wonderful blue eyes and his firey red beard. *sigh* Thank you Heavenly Father!

Anyway...moving on to someone who is also ADORABLE!


You will have to check out my Candid Joy Photography page or my photography blog to see better quality pictures. Google is the worst at maintaining image quality.

We even got to see my wonderful sister-in-law, Dee.

I can't wait till her and I both have babies and we are running around playing! She is so great with kids and babies LOVE her!

And of course, Aaron and Daniel had to watch some football while we were there. The little one watched from Aaron's lap.

Seeing Aaron like this makes me so excited for him to be a dad. I love little glimpses into the future!

It was a wonderful visit and a yummy dinner. We are so lucky to have such fun friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment