Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day-bor

I think that that title is from some Home Star Runner that I watched back in the day. Oh...I just found it. Yes. It is from Strong Bad E-mails.

Anyway, for Labor Day, Aaron and I had some of my friends from Provo come up and have crazy fun with us. We hadn't made a movie all together in nearly 3 years since Geoff was serving a mission for the LDS Church in Japan for 2 years.

Making the movie was awesome. Geoff's sister took this picture for us...and Aaron is standing next to me in this picture...she couldn't look through the camera because we were getting a shot for the movie when she took this and we needed to see the lens...long story...but that is why the picture is crazy.


That was most of our weekend but on Monday, we all took it easy and then at night, had a little BBQ...on the George Foreman.




It was so fun to have them up here this weekend. I love a long weekend with my friends. I don't know when I'm going to have the time to see them again. I can't wait for the next time that I'm going to get to see them!!

2 comments:

  1. OOoh, ooh, did you all eat paleo? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, Not at all!!! I've been awful the passed week since I've started school!! I'm going to try and get back on the wagon since it helped me ovulate last month! My body is healing itself!

    ReplyDelete