Friday, September 30, 2011

Many Things, Little Time

Yeah, I haven't written in awhile but Aaron and I don't have a ton of time. He is still working full time and I'm working part time and going to school part time.

On the 18th, we went to a BBQ at my grandparents house for a last good bye to Daniel before he went into the MTC. Most of the family is used to seeing him only once a year so I think that they are used to it long good byes with Daniel. But it was good to visit with him.
Aaron and I got to see him one last time in Salt Lake at Mimi's Cafe. It was a really fun night and I for sure cried the whole way home. I'm going to miss Daniel so much but I know he is doing what is right.

My brother went into the MTC on the 21st.


Seriously, he is going to be an awesome missionary.
Then the next weekend, we went down to Provo. I got to help my best friend try on wedding dresses (and I'm not talking about Aaron...though that would be hilarious). It was Friday night. We got to go down early because I was sick and missed work (they didn't want me to infect children.
Clarise knew that she was going to get engaged soon (to my other awesome friend, Geoff) and so while I was in town, she wanted to try on wedding dresses, since she was there for me when I was trying on wedding dresses for my big day.


This one didn't get the vote and so I can put this picture up here. Clarise picked a BEAUTIFUL dress and I can't wait to see her in it on her wedding day. Simply lovely. Well, after this, we headed to BYU campus so we could watch the premiere of our new movie. You know, this movie? Did I not write about this movie? That was another weekend.

Right after the movie was over, this happened.

BEST NIGHT EVER! It was perfect. She knew it was coming but she didn't know that it would be in front of all of her friends and totally awesome. The next day, we took engagements. Yeah, they are on the fast track to getting married! It is going to be in December and I'm so happy for them.

It has been a busy couple of weeks and next month, I will try and keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment