Monday, April 27, 2015

When Uncles Come to Visit

My brothers came to see us on their way to Texas once this semester was over for them up north.  I love it when I get to see my brothers and Zach loves it when he gets to see his uncles.

My favorite thing to do when people come over to see Zach, is to find a place to do that which will provide better memories than only playing at our house.

Aaron and I decided that we had a good time at the park where we did our Easter hike and that that would be an excellent place to take my brothers.

They found an exciting way to get Zach down the giant stair case at the front of the park.


The hike was almost cut short by the fact that Zach, the dogs, and my brothers all wanted to stop at this patch of grass and run around and be silly.  No complaining.  They were a blast to watch while I held Sydney.






While I was with my brothers, I needed to get some fun flower shots (just like my dad).



When the hiking got under way, Zach wanted to help Aaron by walking the dogs.  He's very helpful like that.


We didn't hike very far since we had a human with little legs with us.  Uncle Daniel gave him a bit of a ride back.



Here is a picture of Sydney when she woke up and wanted to give the work a little peek.


We love when Zach's uncles come to visit us.  They are great guys who show Zach nothing but love.  He has great examples in both of those men and I always think about how blessed he is when they are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment