Monday, April 13, 2015

Uncle Markus Surprise Visit

My brother Markus was going through Las Vegas on a road trip with some friends.  He asked if he would be able to crash at my place with a friend for the night.  I, of course, said YES YOU MAY!!

He was in the hospital the night that Sydney was born but he couldn't go and see her because they would only let in two people to see her and my mom had to be one of them because she had a bracelet.  So my dad got to see Sydney but my brothers only got to hang out with me.

I'm not going to lie....I remember them being in the room after the surgery but I don't remember AT ALL how long they were there, what we talked about, or when they left.  

And the next time he was in town, Sydney was still in the NICU.  So this was the first time that he got to hold the pocket princess.


She liked him.  She liked him quite a bit.  He was the perfect nice warm chest to take a nap on.


Zach also got to enjoy his uncle Markus.


Then Markus got shaved and dressed up so that I could practice taking some pictures.  I've been off and on with my camera this last year with the new baby and hospital and everything.  I want to slowly get back into the swing of things.

(Please enjoy my yet unorganized bookshelf...eventually we'll move in)


I'm suddenly remembering why I upload to Flickr first before putting them on the blog.  Blogger really degrades the quality of the photo.



We loved having Markus around for 24 hours.  We're going to get to see him and Daniel in a month when they drive down to Texas for the summer.  Should be awesome, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment