Monday, May 19, 2014

Dee's Special Temple Day

I know that it is weird to say that it is "fun" to go to the temple since it is the big spiritual event, but it was fun for me.  It is so fun seeing people (especially ones that you love) growing closer to God.  And it was fun to get to sit with Michelle.

I can't speak for Dee but I felt like the day was very beautiful.  Friends and family coming together always makes for a beautiful day.




Aaron's kind of making a weird face in this picture but it's the only picture of family that I got on my phone.  Zach was with Michelle's husband, Daniel, who was brave enough to watch 3 boys under the age of 3.  Yikes!  





And of course, some pictures of me and my little bear.  I can't stop kissing my little forever family.  If Aaron was in this picture....you can bet that I would be kissing him too!



No comments:

Post a Comment