Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Free Pancake DAY!!!!!

It was free pancake day!!!  And who can say no to that?!?!  Aaron got home and I told him that we HAD to go.  Mostly because I was a victim of everyone's yummy looking instagram photos.  Everyone was posting photos of delicious free pancakes and I wanted some too.

I love this picture of Aaron. He's looking at a little hand that wants some pancake too.  Don't worry, we let him have some too. 


He couldn't take his eyes off of those golden stacks!


As I have said....I was very excited for my free pancakes.  Plus, I needed to get some good photos to ALSO put on Instagram, to prove to the internet that I'm not a loser....wait......




We haven't celebrated a lot of holidays with our son,  but I'm glad that we have observed this day, the most holy of pancake days.

No comments:

Post a Comment