Friday, September 20, 2013

Doggie Collection

I think that in some page in Zach's baby book, I'm going to have a page of Pippen and a page of Bambi.  It will be my collection of Pippen stealing baby things and Bambi "protecting" Zach.

Most of the stuff that Pippen steals are toys...and so I usually yell at him instead of taking a picture.  He tried to eat a Fisher Price farm animal that I got the other day.

Untitled
New Blanket From Grandma
August112013 001
The basement is a dangerous place.
Untitled
There is a whole bed to lay on...but he was slowly creeping onto the blanket.
August282013 012
If he fails, she's there to make a soft landing.
Untitled
On his back...obviously very vulnerable to attacks.
Untitled
Needed cuddles on the bed.
DSCN3004
Her two favorite people were in the bathroom...so of course, she puts herself between them and the door.
DSCN3005
Got to keep that little boy safe in the bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment