Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Family Walk: Take Two

Well, we all know how walk number one went...so we decided since it had been a month, to give it another go.  We were also looking at different parks to pick out which one we would want to use for our Baby Blessing After Party.

So we loaded up little man into his car seat/stroller combo and headed out.  He seems a little worried when Aaron is driving.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Checking out some flowers at the Ogden Botanical Garden.
Untitled

By the time I started driving though....he has decided...
Untitled

...that he was sick of this stupid car seat and not being snuggled.
Untitled

So I wrapped him up in the Moby and he immediately settled down for a little nap.
Untitled

Untitled

Resting my legs in Big D park.
Untitled

Maybe in a month, we'll try him in the stroller again, but I guess for now, he likes hikes when he can be snuggled.  I'm okay with that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment