Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby's Third Wedding Reception

It is wedding season!!  And in my world, that also means that it is time to have Bangkok reunions!  Whenever a friend from Thailand gets married, Aaron and I try to get to it.  This wedding however was in Sweden....so....we didn't make it out.

BUT there was a reception in Draper and so we were able to make it out to that.

The reception was for Majken and her husband Aaron!  Remember this picture from the last wedding?
July42013 002

 Yeah, this was them coming to Utah for their reception in a week after they had already been married for about a month.

Unfortunately with a new baby...I don't get a lot of time to wander around and get pictures taken.  Not to mention I'm way to busy talking to people.  Which was a shame because Majken had the prettiest dress that I saw all summer and she looked absolutely GORGEOUS!

These were the only pictures that I was able to get.  It is Majken's brother Bryce holding Zach...only pictures....so sad.

July232013 030

July232013 032

But the party was a ton of fun and we were able to see a lot of lovely people.  I absolutely love it when there are weddings to go to during the summer.  And, as always, Mr. Man was very cooperative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment