Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby's First *FacePalm*

Almost 24 weeks, time for our Targeted Ultrasound! 

I was so excited on Monday to get to see our little baby boy again.  I was also excited because it was going to be a LONG appointment with tons of time to look at our man cub while they measured everything.

The appointment was at 4:20.  It takes 15 minutes to get to the clinic from our house so I called Aaron at work that morning to remind him that he needed to be home at 4:00pm to make sure we got there on time.  It normally takes Aaron anywhere from 20-30 minutes to get home from work on base so he needed to leave at 3:30 at the latest to ensure he got home in time.

At 4:10pm...I was sitting at home alone...so I called his work number.  He picked up the phone.

Long story short.  I got to the hospital at 4:27 without Aaron but still on time enough that our appointment didn't get cancelled.

Baby's first *facepalm*.
Untitled
Our little man was pretty active through the whole thing.  It was pretty funny because he was just chilling out at the bottom of my uterus (head down) and the technician put the wand on his head...and apparently, he didn't like it or he thought it was a game.  He headed butted the wand off of his head.  She put it back on...he headed butted it off...she put it back on...and then he started going all over my uterus trying to avoid the wand.

It made it really hard to get a good picture of his face.

But we proved that he is a boy again.  There doesn't seem to be any doubt about that.  I'm not going to post a picture online of the "proof" since...it isn't rated PG.

Aaron felt pretty bad about forget our appointment so he took me out to eat.  I picked the Kobe Grill because it had been awhile since I had some good Asian food and I love dinner and a show.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The food was pretty good...so I guess I'll let Aaron off the hook.  I'm so happy that we got a DVD of the ultrasound so Aaron doesn't have to miss out on anything.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I have never seen a facepalm in an ultrasound before! Classic. Also, thanks for not posting his boy parts with an arrow pointing at them with the word "boy" next to it. I for one appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete