Monday, February 4, 2013

Andy's Phantom of the Opera

Ever since I meet Andy 5 years ago, I've been going to see him perform. He was in BYU's Phantom of the Opera this year and he was amazing! He played the original opera house owner and he did an amazing job.

After the show was over, we FINALLY got to meet some of Andy's family.  His was the only family that we had never met as a group.

Then we took a picture of our little "urban family".  I can't believe that Geoff, Andy and I all met 5 years ago and we are still friends. It has been awesome having them as my family while I've lived in Utah.

February32013 054

It is going to be really sad in a couple of months when we all start to go our separate ways.  Well, Clarise, Geoff, and Andy will be going their separate ways.  Aaron and I will be staying in the same place but starting a new chapter of our lives.  So it was good to kind of send that off with a bang by watching Andy all together one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment