Friday, January 4, 2013

New Years Eve

My New Years Eve started out pretty jolly, when I opened this package from my brother Daniel who is in Poitiers, France.  I love getting letters and things from him.  Totally makes my day and the fact that this one was a yummy Christmas present, makes today so much better.

Untitled

For the first year since Aaron and I were married, we went to a party for New Years Eve.  You know...the super swanky kind where you do stuff like this.

Untitled
Doesn't everybody help assemble Christmas presents for children on New Years Eve at super swanky parties?
It is crazy to think that 5 Christmas Breaks ago, I was in Thailand partying in downtown Bangkok, getting my toe stepped on by a baby elephant.  It is funny...the journey life takes you on.
But this was definitely an awesome night.  We got to hang out with good friends, eat delicious food, play hilarious games and just enjoy each other's company.
Oh...and drink my mother's famous Eggnog (non-alcoholic).
It was a great night AND I got to go home with this hottie.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment