Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Caged Animals

Zach has a brand new favorite thing....and it's crawling into cages.  He LOVES getting to snuggle with the puppies in their rooms.

The house will get quiet and I'll look around.....and I'll find tiny little feet sticking out of the kennels.  Bambi looks so exhausted.

I can just hear her saying, "Why are you going this?  I just want a nap....by myself."


This is what happens when Pippen tries to gain higher ground.....the pillow gets shake shake shaken.  These poor puppies.



I'm glad Pippen and Bambi love this little boy because as he is getting bigger, he is getting more and more in their space.  He loves to chase them around the living room and snuggle up to them.  He likes to try and climb over them or use them to help him stand up.


This is Bambi thinking, "Why does he do this?  I've only ever keep kind to him."  I know, Bambi....when he's bigger, I promise he will get nicer or at least he will stop fitting in the kennels.

No comments:

Post a Comment