Saturday, April 13, 2013

DIAPERS

After my first baby shower, I've received two diaper cakes!  I really feel like I might be racking in the diaper cakes this month.
 (Pardon all the junk around the baskets of diapers....we had a yard sale today)
Untitled

There were two baptisms in the morning that I went to (because 1. it is my calling  2. because I've known the kids who were getting baptized for nearly 4 years) and after the baptisms, I headed over to a dear friends house for my first baby shower.

I can't believe that I finally had a baby shower!  I've been going to them for years and trying to have a baby and this party was all about me and my baby.  I was so overwhelmed by the love that was shown to me by the members of my Church up here.  It is hard to believe that we have lived in this ward long enough to make so many great friends. 

Hopefully someone got a couple pictures of the baby shower because I was too busy getting showered with love to worry too much about taking pictures.  But it was wonderful and I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment