Monday, November 28, 2011

Why Dee is Amazing

I am totally in love with my sister in law, Dee. She is pretty much the best thing ever. She made my wedding possible in so many ways and I'm totally indebted to her. She is always great to talk to and discuss life with. I love when we are able to go down to Provo and visit with her. Dee is a wonderful sister and I'm tremendously lucky to have her in my life.

Why did I forget to mention that she made some amazing yams for Thanksgiving? Why did I not tell you that we had a great visit late into the night?

Because she is so great that I don't want to share.

Also, I wrote that blog post while watching Burn Notice...so I don't actually know what I wrote about anyone that came that day. That's right...I was totally phoning it in on my blog posts and Dee caught me. HAPPY!?!?!

But seriously...you can't have her. She is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment